Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sacred Craft Ventura

I had a great time this weekend at the Ventura issue of Sacred Craft. It was a pleasure to see so many surfboard enthusiasts, talk story and talk about surfboards. This is a special thanks to all those that came by my booth, as well, the Studio 609 booth. And a special thanks to Ray Moss, Spencer Kellogg and Jeff Sardine for hanging at the 609 booth, and helping with set up and tear down. Also the Riley guys, Dan and Matt for helping with my booth.

And not to forget a special thanks to my wife Suzi for taking some cool pics.

D.R.


Set up and ready to show. Happily right next to US Blanks


Show celebs

John Peck, Duncan Campbell and me.... The Campbell Bros. had a Penetrator when they were teenagers.

Wayne Rich Outlining his Bradbury.

Talking surfboards.

Michel Junod telling me I need to go get my picture taken.

Photo opp with Spencer Kellogg

Rachel and Chris at the 609 booth.
My booth sponser Randy... Wave Front Surf Shop owner.

Starting to pack things up.



Mark Andreini and I about ready to head home.

No comments: