Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Second Anniversary.

Two years and over 6,000 page views ago I start this blog not really knowing where or how long I would go. Now with 93 posts … 94 counting this one, that all started on September 9, 2006. I thought I’d do a little anniversary post and link some stories and posts for your reading pleasure.

My story post number 1

My story post 6

My story post 10

Duck tape has many uses

My story post 14

Growing up as a surfer

My story post 20

Another foam count down

My story post 30

Doing this has been a good thing…. for me anyway. It’s helped me remember what I’ve come through and apply that memory to my practice of crafting surfboards. I’m up to post 32 of my story now, actually “The day Slipcheck got colorful” should be my story post 33. But we’ll let that one slide.

So here's to the past 2 years and 93 posts, God willing, more to come. Thanks for checking in, hope you enjoy reading. As well, to those that take the time to post a comment… a special thanks. It’s nice to hear from you.

D.R.


Photo by Nathan Dorn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 2 years of great posts!
hugz and love,
Suzi