Sunday, December 08, 2013

I've been working through picture files this past week and came across the below pictures.  The file date on these pictures is 15 Feb. 2008... so over five years ago now.
 
This is a 9'8 Imperial that I did a special abstract rail and blue tint bottom inlay on... just for fun.  All the color work was done in the lamination. A one step at a time process that took 5 separate  lam set ups.  Then the board was hot coated, sanded, pin lined, glossed and finally polished.... as usual.
 
After I took these pictures the board went to the store and a few days later was sold... I only got to enjoy looking at the board during the short time I had it to take pictures... well yeah, I saw it through the time I worked on it like any other board, but after a board is completed they go on their way.
 
Reminiscing.
  
D.R.
 





No comments: